dippg23@aol.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

Re: Q45 Release Date

Yes I love Bose and always have so that's a great question because the Sony m3 blows my qc35s out of the park. Hope Bose realizes they been beat out by them and come back strong.

Hello Dippg23,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us. Customer feedback both positive and negative is very important to our company and we will ensure that your comments are passed onto the relevant channels.

Kind regards,

Prince O

Highlighted
nikkorman
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Yep, it's subjective to the listener. Sony is reported to be very uncomfortable after a certain period of time. Also the headband is prone to cracking. I tested the MK2 and they were OK but not worth the asking price at the time. 

ArijitM
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 30, 2019

Now Jabra too is releasing their own set of ANC headphones, with water & dust proofing.

Sonos too will come out with their version soon.

Not sure, how long Bose can afford to sit on the laurels of the QC35II

Aidensky
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

Sadly, Bose are in no rush to release anything. They have the world’s best/highest selling headphone currently on the market. Is it perfect?...Absolutely Not! But the majority of consumers (outside this forum) aren’t interested for an upgraded model and will simply buy based on what google says (tech/user reviews)  is the best money can buy right now. The QC35 ii still sells by the truckloads and Bose are content riding that gravy train.

Massboy
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

I read a lot of reviews and watch more than a few.  The vast majority of users and reviewers now declare the latest Sony (M3?) to be a clear winner.  Try them you may agree.

Aidensky
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 14, 2019

I own the XM2, also the predecessor 1000X they both perform better than my QC35 ii With regard to ANC. I do however enjoy the sound quality of the QC35 over the Sony’s though I have yet to demo XM3s.

Of both my Sony’s the older 1000X is my preferred headphone. The XM2 clamps too much and is hot, uncomfortable & irritating.

Sony, imo have trumped bose’s noise cancelling, it’s amazing and clearly a step above the QC35. Sound is subjective & arguably some reviewers suggest the Sony has a superior sound to the Bose. This has not been my experience, I much prefer what Bose have done with their active EQ tech and the overall quality across the spectrum.

Having said this I have to agree that both pro tech and user reviews are incessantly pushing the Sony’s as a clear favourite. This, however, does not transpire to global sales as Bose are still considered market leaders in their price bracket. There’s no getting away from it, consumers continue to associate Bose products with quality, craftsmanship, trust and expertise. Bose could literally not touch their wireless headphone line for the next 5 years and the QC35 would continue to sell. Such is their global reputation.

nikkorman
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Sony's overall quality is not the same...this is pretty much nearly the same for everything they make. So the headphones may sound better, have better ANC....whatever, they are not Bose. 

For example, Sony cameras, if you look at them...they are all just about the same with minor tweaks. While they are decent cameras, I still think that Canon or Nikon offers better quality and stands the test of time. The pro's out there will still keep using CanoNikon. 

ArijitM
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 30, 2019

The problem is there seems to be signs of decreasing the production of the QC35 II, there are models out there which were manufactured just 3-4 months back, at least that's the latest I have seen
Horseshoes
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

I had a Sony A57, I did not like the affect the translucent mirror had on photos. I still shoot with, and love my 2011 Canon T2i, excellent camera!