Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ii - Microphone Bug

Hello, so when I restart my computer and have my Bose QC 35 ii headset plugged in and on (while restarting) I can listen to audio perfectly and it is connected to my computers bluetooth at the same time so I can also speak through the microphone great. However, if I were to disconnect the headset and reconnect it I would be unable to speak through the microphone because the bluetooth would automatically be disabled. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 ii - Microphone Bug

Hi Peeps, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with the microphone on your QC35 II. 

Have you tried updating the firmware on the headphones? You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

I have already updated it to the newest version, thank you.

Highlighted

@Peeps Thanks for letting us know! I'd recommend that you clear the pairing list and delete the previous connection from your computer. Then, establish a fresh connection and test is this issue still persists.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!