Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Bose Quiet Comfort 35 not answering calls when listening to music like it used to

Seems my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 has stopped answering calls when listening to music like it used to.  It is not connected to a computer.  It is connected to an I pad.  Firmware 3.0.3.  I phone SE

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Re: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 not answering calls when listening to music like it used to

Yes, same here. Difference is mine are connected to the laptop & the phone, and for the past weeks this has been happening:

- not switching to headphones and ringing in the headphones when getting a call

- not hearing what people say even though in the call it says that headphones are connected

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 16, 2020

Re: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 not answering calls when listening to music like it used to

I just called in on the help line for support.  Basically out of warranty - no repair option.  suggested trying with a different device and with the wire but that doesn't seem to matter as even if it is the button on the head set there is not repair option.  They offered me a replacement (where I send in the old headset) and then for $209 they will send me a replacement which is an upgrade.   Things that make ya go hummm…..  So much for things lasting …  Otherwise man I love this headset...