NormalMan
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 27, 2019

Bose Quiet comfort 35 ii doesn't show up on "add Bluetooth devices"

My Bose QC 35 ii won't show up on the "Add Bluetooth devices" list. The headphones connected just fine to my phone and I wanted to add my computer to the list of devices it could connect to. I have up to date drivers and software on both my computer and headphones. My PC has Bluetooth 4.2 and recognizes other Bluetooth devices. But when I click "Add Bluetooth or other device">"Bluetooth", the Bose QC 35 ii doesn't show up on the list of devices i can connect to. My headphones are in pairing mode, and i even tried it after removing it from my phone.

I don't know what to do. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose Quiet comfort 35 ii doesn't show up on "add Bluetooth devices"

Hi NormalMan, 

Welcome to the community, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry that you are unable to connect your QuietComfort 35 II headphones to your computer. 

What computer are you attempting to connect to and what is its software version? 

I would firstly recommend that you clear the Bluetooth list of your headphones. This can be performed by the following instructions;

• Power on your headset
  • Slide the Power switch to the Bluetooth icon and hold it for 10 seconds until you hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.