Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 11, 2020

Bose QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting

Hello, i was a big fan of bose until recently.

The q35 headphones keep disconnecting from everything (my laptop and my phone). As you obviously can see online (and in this forum) - this is a very common issue with the headphone. probably with some version that you enrolled recently. 

The rebot doesn't work. update the version doesn't work. And i'm out of warranty. 

Instead of taking responsibly, roll back the version, or offer some permanent solution - you keep suggesting rebot, update version or "go to store". people keep complaining and you keep deflecting - "oh, there seem to be something wrong with your specific pair").

i'm really frustrated - it suppose to be top shelf (350$) earphones. I expect you to solve this problem soon, i'm currently can't use the earphone. 

thanks, Ido.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2020

Re: Bose QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting

My headphones are doing the same thing and it only started recently.  They disconnect and I have issues connecting again.  Even need to clear the device list before it will connect again.  Bose need to sort this out as my daughters $35 headphones are better than these high range pair that constantly drop out!!!

Highlighted

Re: Bose QuietComfort 35 II keeps disconnecting

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some connection issues. These are not normal so I can understand the frustration this is causing.

In regards to your experiences, do the headphones disconnect after a long period of playback, or can it sometimes be as soon as you have them hooked up? Also, what phones are you connecting the headphones too? Have you checked the phone software is all up-to-date and running the latest version?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.