Fenek4
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2021

Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II

Unused headphones were left on the table for 3 days. the next morning I noticed a cracked sponge on the left handset. the next day, a smaller crack on the sponge on the right nipple. the headphones work great but you can't use them what can i do? How can I send photos to you?
I don't know English and my service is very difficult. the earphones work fine but cannot be used. online support is not working.
I don't know where you can buy new sponges and how to replace them. it is strange that without using the headphones the sponge cracked.

I understand how these £ 20-30 earbuds would be, but they cost 10 times as much and I don't think that's normal. I take care of the headphones so that they never fall and serve perfectly well, and here is such a disappointment. do you have it too?

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II

Hey Fenek4, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that this has happened to your cushions. 

If you are located in the UK you can purchase replacement cushions for your QC35's here. Our cushions are made from a protein leather that can deteriorate over time, the time that this takes depends on the use case for the headset and if they are cleaned and looked after. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!