Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2020

Bose QuietComfort 35 ii

Whenever I connect these headphones to my pc, the audio is great, and the mic is also fine, however when the mic is in use I can’t hear any other audio. I tried turning off the self voice feature but that didn’t help. Thanks in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Bose QuietComfort 35 ii

Hi Melmak,

Sorry to hear you are having this experience. 

What platform are you using when your microphone is enabled but you are not getting any sound? This is just so we have some further context of your set up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 12, 2020

This happens on my windows pc, and my MacBook, I am not sure about my phone. The other day I was able to receive audio but it sounded very bad quality.

Highlighted

Sorry to hear this.

Can you let us know what platform you are experiencing this with on your computers?

Can you also test a phone call to your mobile with the headphones connected to see if this persists?

Do let us know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!