Eadams101
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

Bose Quietcomfort 35 repeatedly disconnects from computer

This may seem like a repeat but I have reason to believe that it is not. I was connected to both my iPhone 7 and 2019 MacBook Pro but after a few seconds the computer disconnected. This happened several times before I disconnected the headphones from both my phone and computer. I tried multiple solutions from other threads but none seem to work. So now my headphones will not stay connected to my computer. Are there any solutions to this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Bose Quietcomfort 35 repeatedly disconnects from computer

Hello Eadams101,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues with your QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones.

If you only have your MacBook Pro connected do you still experience the disconnection? Or does this only occur when two devices are connected?

I would recommend that you clear the pairing list of your headphones by holding the Power/Bluetooth switch in the Bluetooth position for 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then delete your QC35's from your MacBook's Bluetooth device list. Re-establish the connection and test the behavior.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
jwgraves2
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 18, 2020

Re: Bose Quietcomfort 35 repeatedly disconnects from computer

I think the same advice is offered over and over and few(none?) of these threads are ever resolved. Quite a premium brand to have such a terrible commit to resolution. It is insulting to your customers' intelligence to offer the same advice over and over. What you miss is that by the time someone posts on your forum, they've spent 2-3 hours trying to get your product to pair with a macbook pro without disconnecting. At what point do you own up and get it fixed rather than pretending that you're actually trying to help and praying people give up. Unreal.