Bose Sound Sport Free not pairing

Quiet Contributor

Bose Sound Sport Free not pairing

Earbuds were working perfectly now they wont pair with my iphone. The left led light keeps blinking white but it doesnt connect. They ear buds do show up on my bluetooth list and tried to connect them manually but still no luck. I also cant rest the ear buds, I hold the bluetooth button for 10 seconds but the light keeps blinking white, it never turns blue. I tried different methods from the forums but nothing seems to work.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Bose Sound Sport Free not pairing

Hello Berto89,

Thank you very much for your message, I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues with your SoudSport Free headphones.

Am I correct in thinking that you are able to connect the right earbud but can not connect the left?

Could you also inform the community with all the troubleshooting you have attempted so that I do not re-instruct you to perform these.

We look forward to hearing from you. We would love to do what we can to get this resolved. 

Tegan M - Community Support  

Quiet Contributor

None of the ear buds connect. Only the left earbud blinks white, but I can hear from the right  “attempting to connect” then it fails and they both turn off. 

1.  I have tried to reset the earbuds by holding the Bluetooth button for 10 secs but it doesn’t turn blue it just keep flashing white 

2. I updated the firmware 

3.  Plugged the case to the wall outlet, unplugged it and waited and still nothing 

4. cleared my devices from my phone

5. Tried to connect from the app and from my iPhone settings and both fail to connect 

Hello Berto89,

Thank you very much for confirming the troubleshooting steps you have attempted. 

You have stated that you have removed the Bluetooth Devices from your phone, I would recommend also doing this with the headset. 

To clear the pairing list:

• Press and hold the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared.”
  • Delete your headphones from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to connect.

Following this I would reboot your mobile device and delete and reinstall the Bose Connect app. 

Please let us know how you get on! 

Tegan M 

Quiet Contributor

I have tried doing this. Holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds does not reset the earbuds. It keeps flashing white it never turns blue 

Hello berto87, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with the team. 

As Tegan advised, this is the best method to clear the device list on the headphones to enable you to establish a new connection. Moving forward, if the issue persists and you are unable to clear the device list, please try to update the firmware to see if this helps, and failing this, please reach out to support in your country. 

Kindest, 

Jeff G 

Quiet Contributor

I stated above all the troubleshooting steps I have performed, including updating the firmware

Hi Berto87, 

Thank you for coming back to us and confirming the troubleshooting steps you have tried!

It looks like we're running out of steps for you to try. There is only one additional step that I can advise. As you mention you use the app, are you able to clear the pairing list from the headphones in this way? 

If not, I would recommend reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, Selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to assist you.  

I welcome you to come back to us and let us know how you get on!

Kindest,

Jessie O