Re: Bose SoundLink II microphone not working (badly muffled) when using Bluetooth

Hey Nouturn4, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to see that you are also experiencing this issue. I will be more than happy to help! 

Can you tell me your specific issue and any troubleshooting you have tried so I can provide you some detailed steps to try? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2020

Re: Bose SoundLink II microphone not working (badly muffled) when using Bluetooth

Hi!

I am having the same problem, turning up the volume really high suddenly "turns on" the microphone. With a little less volume the mic is dead guiet. The microphone sound is muffled and noise reduction does not appear to be working (maybe because of the high volume setting). Just bought the phones a week ago and using BT with Iphone 7. Firmware updated. Resetting and unpairing not helping.

Participant
Registered since

Dec 5, 2020

Hi!

Just found another discussion (+100 posts) on this forum regarding the same problem. One user found a solution that seems to work for many, and sofar it did for me as well so I thought I would repeat it here (think the user wanted to be seen, using caps). Hope it helps some of you:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS "CLEAR THE HEADPHONE MEMORY" IN MY CASE I HAVE BOSE AE2 SOUNDLINK SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE THIS HEADPHONE IS REMOVED FROM BLUETOOTH LIST ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. IT SAYS TO "SLIDE UP AND HOLD THE ON/OFF BUTTON UNTIL YOU HEAR "DEVICE LIST CLEARED" AFTER THAT TRY TO PAIR AGAIN WITH YOUR PHONE

Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2020

I have the same problem, with Bose soundlink AE2, I updated the software and still the same problem, people on the other side can not hear  me..

Participant
Registered since

Dec 14, 2020

Me too. 

I have a Xiami Mi 9. Microphone not working firmware 3.0.3

Please. Help

@kaboulenin, I am sorry to hear this. Please can you give the steps here a go and let me know if they help?

@jalbvgo, I would love to try and help. Please can you also try the troubleshooting mentioned above?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Dec 27, 2020

This worked for me! thanks

Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Same problem - clearly not an isolated issue!  What's Bose doing to fix this - I bought these cans for exactly this purpoes and they're not working.  Bose wake up!!!