Jan 5, 2021

Bose USB Link Not Working at All

Bose product name:

USB Link

United States

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on:

Windows 10 PC

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce:

When I plug in the USB link, no lights on the USB link turn on. According to the instructions, the light should immediately start flashing blue, but no lights show up. I've tested all my computer's USB ports with various USB drives (USB storage drives, wired and wireless USB mouse/keyboard, and webcam) and they all work fine.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

I started to experience this issue right when I first got the USB link out of the box. It has never worked previously.

Any troubleshooting steps you took:

Attempted to update the software on the link, but the USB link is not showing up.

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Bose USB Link Not Working at All

Hey Chazb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your USB Link. This is certainly not what we would expect to happen. Thank you for the steps you have already tried. These are what we would normally recommend. Unfortunately, there isn't anything further that I can recommend for you, and suggest that you reach out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to assist you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!