Leodis
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 6, 2020

Bose USB Link not powering up

Not sure if this is the right area for this...

Have a Bose USB Connect dongle that I bought to add on to a 700 headset. It arrived in Feb and has been working fine. Today, a few times, the headset disconnected from the USB Link. I removed the USB link from the USB slot and put it back in again and all seemed fine - then rinse and repeat 2-3 times.

The next think that happened was that the blue power light went out on the USB device. I tried in another slot and on another computer, but no joy. I then went back to the original computer, plugged in, it powered up, but then went off again and now I can't get it to power up at all. 

Have looked on the support site to log a repair/return and can't see how as I can't find a serial number on the device. I've ordered a replacement in the meantime as there were shipping delays before (not the fault of Bose - it was the post transition period UK import congestion). The link has been very useful and so I don't want to have to wait too long to get it fixed. Not sure how best to proceed now. Can Bose advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessie_O

Re: Bose USB Link not powering up

Author Accepted Answer selected by Leodis

Hey Leodis, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. 

For these issues, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to help you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Bose USB Link not powering up

Author Accepted Answer selected by Leodis

Hey Leodis, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. 

For these issues, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support team for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. We will do all we can to help you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post