GRK
Participant
Registered since

Mar 13, 2021

Bose connect for Kindle Fire

The entire web is saturated with this question.. "Can you pair your Bose headphones with an Amazon Fire?".  Yet I can find no one that has or appears can answer this simple question.  I have the Quiet Comfort 35II headphones an am extremely disappointed because I cannot use the with my fire.  Wasted my money if it cannot b done.  Can ANYONE (Bose?!) tell me if it is possible and how?  This is not rocket science?  HELP!!!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose connect for Kindle Fire

You should still be able to manually connect like the majority of tablets/phones, but you won't be able to download the Bose connect app (it's only available for Android and iOS).

So hold the on/off button for around 3 seconds puts the headphones into pairing mode, find them in the BT settings on the Fire, and that should be all you need to do.

Where people have trouble with manual connections tends to be on devices like turntables, TVs, that often do not have the menu/settings styles that tablets/computers do.