Athom85
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2021

Bose flashing but won't charge

I was using my headphones(connected to android), I had eight hours left of charge. They just shut down. So naturally I plugged them in to charge. The charge light flashes red,/white. They do not take a charge and no longer turn on! Very upsetting, I love love love my headphones, when they worked!

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Re: Bose flashing but won't charge

Hey Athom85, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear that you are having this LED issue with your headset. 

If you could please let us know exactly which headphones you have, this will allow us to assist you further with this. If you are unsure of which headset you have, you can use our product identifier tool here.

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Athom85
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2021

Nose cancelling headphones 700

Athom85
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2021

I do not know how to update them 

Hector_B

Thanks for confirming! 

You can see how to update the headset via these steps here. I'd also recommend checking out the rest of our troubleshooting steps for incorrect battery LED's here.

We look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Athom85
Participant
Registered since

Feb 27, 2021

Thank you so much! The update seemed to have fixed my issue! I don't know what I'd do without my headphones! They are a must.