Highlighted
KogMC
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

Bose music app issues with nc 700

Hello,

I am very much wanting to purchase the bose NC 700 headphones but I have head and read reports of the headphones not being able to connect to the app (all the negative reviews have this issue in them). This is shown in this video by Unbox Therapy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMDA5pde-0).

I have read reviews and seen videos that the equivalent sony headphones have a good app but I would much prefer the bose because of the build quality, noise cancellation, and name but I might be pushed over if the app is an issue. 

Will the app be fixed soon? I will buy them as soon as they come out in Australian stores if it is. If it helps, I have a Samsung s10+ so is on android. 

Thank you very much for your help!

KogMC

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose music app issues with nc 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by KogMC

Hi there @KogMC and thanks for reaching out!

I understand your concerns with our app, and we hope to deliver an experience that you're happy with!

Please check out this thread when you have the time. This thread shows that we have recently updated the app to increase the stability, and we constantly monitor the performance of the app to ensure that users receive the best performance possible!

If you do decide to purchase this product, you can always reach out to dedicated support teams from our website; by reaching out to us through social media, or asking a question here on the Community - we're always more than happy to help 😊!

Ultimately the decision to purchase this or not is up to you, and I would recommend that, if you are still unsure when you purchase this product, that you keep an eye on the return period of the product from the store to be 100% sure that you're happy with the product and performance.

I hope this helps, and please follow up with any questions if needed!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Bose music app issues with nc 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by KogMC

Hi there @KogMC and thanks for reaching out!

I understand your concerns with our app, and we hope to deliver an experience that you're happy with!

Please check out this thread when you have the time. This thread shows that we have recently updated the app to increase the stability, and we constantly monitor the performance of the app to ensure that users receive the best performance possible!

If you do decide to purchase this product, you can always reach out to dedicated support teams from our website; by reaching out to us through social media, or asking a question here on the Community - we're always more than happy to help 😊!

Ultimately the decision to purchase this or not is up to you, and I would recommend that, if you are still unsure when you purchase this product, that you keep an eye on the return period of the product from the store to be 100% sure that you're happy with the product and performance.

I hope this helps, and please follow up with any questions if needed!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post