Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Bose noice cancelling q35

Hello, 

my Bose 35 headphones aren’t reaching full sound all of a sudden On my iPhone. I have done all the troubleshooting I’ve seen on previous threads for the same problem but nothing seems to fix it. I have tried it on other devices and the sound is fine, but on my iPhone it’s very low and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I have tried all the sound settings on the iPhone but nothing works. 
Any ideas how to fix this?

thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Bose noice cancelling q35

Hello Alanadeegan, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! Sorry to read that you are having some audio issues with your headset. 

We appreciate all the steps you have attempted so far and are sorry that this didn't resolve your issue. 

Can you please let me know if this issue happens with both Bluetooth and Aux connections? I would also like to know if you have tested the iPhone with other Bluetooth headsets/devices to see if the same issue persists? 

We look forward to hearing back from you! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Hello thank you for your reply

i have tried my husband’s headphones and the same low sound happens so I believe the headphones are ok, it’s a setting in my phone that I can’t seem to fix. I have tried everything and researched many sites looking for the solution 

Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@AlanadeeganWhich iphone and what app is having the issue?  Are you having sound issues on all the iphone apps that work with sound/music or just one in particular?

Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

It’s every single app and streaming app on my phone. It seems to be a connection issue between my phone and the headphones