Bose qc 35 and macbook pro 2019 problems
How to fix the problems with QC 35 and macbook ?
It seems that bose has abandoned the QC 35 and does not care about customers. What a shame
I have new macbook pro and Bose QC 35 with NEWEST firmware (that is pretty old by now)
problems with osx:
1. If I don't listen any music, the bluetooth will somehow disconnect and then connect back instantly every few minutes. Sometimes this happens 3 times in a row. (down beep up beep) (i have disabled the voice prompts in bose that are wayyyy too loud! and even the beep is so loud that it's hurting my ears!)
> REALLY ANNOYNG BEEB. Can't imagine that every bt headphone would behave like this with macbook
2. Music stuttering. With my old macbook i was thinking that it was just **bleep** machine but nooo, with new one also. You can listen music 5 - 20 or sometimes even 60 minutes okay but then the music start stuttering. Like pausing 4 times in a second. If you don't press pause, it somehow can even crash and difficult to get back on to get the music to QC 35.
I have already
- Reset the bluetooth from the top menu
Used the following commands:
sudo killall coreaudiod
launchctl stop com.apple.rcd
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.rcd.plist
launchctl start com.apple.rcd
launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.rcd.plist
- Removed all devices from BOSE with app
- Turned off other BT devices, only bt keyboard is with macbook
- Turned off bose and mb and disconnected bt million times
Still the music starts stuttering
PLEASE FIX or provide details how to fix!