Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 3, 2020

Bose qc 35 ii battery

Hi i have a bose qc 35 ii and my firmaware is up to date at 4.5.2 but unfirtunately when i plug it in for charging it keeps blinking amber and whenever i unplug and turn it on it says battery is 100 percent but the moment i turn it off and on again the battery jumps from 100 to 80 or 70 and after that the battery drains somewhat normal a little bit faster than before but not something worrying but i believe the first issue is harming my battery life and i currently live in iran so no access to bose support shops!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose qc 35 ii battery

Hello Beh_ete, 

Sorry, your first post is of a negative issue but I would love to help!

It does seem strange that this is happening. Can I please ask what you are plugging the headphones into to charge them? I ask as sometimes a wall outlet is better to use than a laptop as it provides a stronger power. There are some great steps we can try to resolve your charging issue. Let's start by resetting the headphones and then leaving them to drain completely before recharging again. To perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.