Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Bose qc 35 ii ear pads worn out after less than one year.

My Bose QC ii noise cancelling headphones ear pads are basically disintegrating before my eyes, the seam is splitting and the inner foam spewing forth, they are only a year old and considering the cost and reputation of the headphones I find this quite disappointing, what are Bose doing to remedy this problem and what support do they offer for replacement ear pads.

Ear Pads after one year of limited useEar Pads after one year of limited use

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Re: Bose qc 35 ii ear pads worn out after less than one year.

You can purchase replacement cushions either from Bose (£24.95) or from many sellers on Amazon or eBay. 

In fact, if you're in the UK, I have a spare set which I will let you have (if I can remember where I put them! 🙄). If you are, and you want them, DM me your address (I promise it will be used for nothing more than the mailing of the ear pads). 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 29, 2020

Headphone repair

Is it possible for me to somehow get my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headphones repaired even if I can’t find the serial number for the product. The headphones themselves are working fine but the felt around the ears has torn completey leaving only the yellow inliner. Is there a way I can get that repaired?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 8, 2020

Bose Quite Comfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. Earmuff needs repair. Who to contact? Au

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Bose Quite Comfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. Earmuff needs repair. Who to contact

The cushions are user replaceable.  You can generally purchase them from the website and there are videos online on how to change them over.  (The QC35 ones are easy)

Highlighted

Re: Bose Quite Comfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. Earmuff needs repair. Who to cont...

Thanks for helping @Morlock. @T.Freestone you can purchase new cushions in Australia here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2016

Bose headphone Quite Comfort 35ii ear cushions

Hi,

I’m a very Bose fan. I have many products from you (home heather systems, portable speakers, headphone). I have bought a Bose headphone Quite Comfort 35ii in January 30th of 2019. However, now with 19 months of use the ear cushions are really in bad shape. Is it normal? I take a very good care of it, cleaning with a dry paper tower after the use, and I do not use any kind of product that could damage the ear cushions.

How long is the warranty of it?

Looking forward to your response.

[Edited by Moderator]

Thanks in advance.

IMG_9707.jpg

IMG_9708.jpg