Oliver hughes1070
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2021

Bose700

never ever buy Bose. I bought some £300 headphones which now say Bluetooth off everyone I turn them on and they are useless. None of the support from Bose has worked and as I have owned them for 3 months I’m out of warranty. Worse still Amazon insurance who I bought a policy with for the headphones says the policy does not cover me because I live in Jersey!

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Bose700

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you feel that way about your NC700 headphones, but I'd be happy to help.

To confirm, every time you use the headphones the voice prompt announces 'Bluetooth disconnected/off'? What troubleshooting have you tried from Bose? I would recommend a product reset and also to ensure your firmware is updated to the latest version.

Also, clear the pairing list by holding the Bluetooth button for ten seconds, and try connecting to a new device to test. Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!