Anel
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

Can I adjust bass, treble etc with the Bose Headphone 700 ?

Hi guys,

I just bought a new Noise Cancelling Headphone 700 and I am using app Bose App. I want to adjust my bass and treble to listen to music but I am not able to find it anywhere.

Can you someone help me where can I adjust bass and treble?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can I adjust bass, treble etc with the Bose Headphone 700 ?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Anel

Hello Anel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

At this current time, you cannot adjust these settings on the NC Headphones 700. However, it is possible that you may have some sound settings that can be adjusted on your media device or through the music service. For example, Spotify has an option to alter sound settings including options such as a Bass Booster/Reducer.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

4 REPLIES 4

Author Accepted Answer selected by Anel

Hello Anel,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

At this current time, you cannot adjust these settings on the NC Headphones 700. However, it is possible that you may have some sound settings that can be adjusted on your media device or through the music service. For example, Spotify has an option to alter sound settings including options such as a Bass Booster/Reducer.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Wotixa
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

Every review i have read by the bose 700 headphone, they say that Bose have said that an equlizer will come.

But Bose dont know when? Is it coming?

I want to know, becouse if it's not happening anytime soon, then i want to return my headphones.

Kent

Hello Wotixa, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

I am afraid that we do not have any information in regards to a release of an EQ feature on the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. However in the meantime many devices and apps have this functionality, I would recommend using these features to adjust these settings. 

I apologise that we do not have any further information to provide at this time. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M 

Anel
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 22, 2019

Yea, I think if there is no equalizer for the this Bose headphone 700 then its a waste of such an expensive purchase.