Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 29, 2020

Can't Register New QC 35 II

My new QC 35 II from the bose.com store have just arrived.  I have attempting to register the product but for some reason I am getting the following message when I try to add the product or register them:

"We're sorry, but we can't seem to identify your product. Please double check the unique ID number and try again." (Add Product)

"The serial number you entered was either not found or entered incorrectly. Please try again." (Product Registration)

I would like to note that the Bose Connect IOS app immediately recognized the new product, showing the serial number under Settings_Product Info.  Any help with this would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Can't Register New QC 35 II

Hey Ra_65132, 

Welcome to the forums! 

I am so glad to hear that you chose Bose! How are you finding the headphones? 

In terms of registering the product, I would suggest reaching out to our customer support team who would love to help you!  You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

What does the product registration mean? Does it give any benefit? I’ve never been bothered to do it. 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 2, 2020

@Vicky_W 

Can you please tell me why is it so important to register my headphones? I’ve never done any of my products for years. 

thanks 

Highlighted

Hey Seekay, 

Thanks for your post. 

We suggest that users register their product as this registers the serial number and warranty information onto the user's customer account for future reference. 

If you have any further questions please do let us know😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!