Esty812
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Can't connect via bluetooth on windows 10 with Bose 700

I wanted to know if it is posible to connect to a windows 10 pc via bluetooth with the new Bose 700, I mean I was able to connect it via the 2.5mm to 3.5mm jack adapter that came in the kit, and as far as connecting via bluetooth. It seems to be able to connect but can't be used for audio. Is there some driver that is missing? Or an app i need to have for windows? I don't mind using the dongle but I would really prefer to be able to use them wirelessly. 

Thanks,

Esty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esty812
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Re: Can't connect via bluetooth on windows 10 with Bose 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by Esty812

Nevermind I do apologize, cause I was able to figure it out! The issuse was, I wasn't giving the bluetooth scan on the pc long enough in order to populate all the unknown devices in the area, which in turn kept leading me to connect it under another name that looked like "LE-Bose 700". When in fact it will eventually populate as "Bose 700" without the "LE" before it. Not sure why it does that, but I was able to connect wirelessly and everything couldn't be better. 

Thanks again,

Esty 

1 REPLY 1
Esty812
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 25, 2019

Re: Can't connect via bluetooth on windows 10 with Bose 700

Author Accepted Answer selected by Esty812

Nevermind I do apologize, cause I was able to figure it out! The issuse was, I wasn't giving the bluetooth scan on the pc long enough in order to populate all the unknown devices in the area, which in turn kept leading me to connect it under another name that looked like "LE-Bose 700". When in fact it will eventually populate as "Bose 700" without the "LE" before it. Not sure why it does that, but I was able to connect wirelessly and everything couldn't be better. 

Thanks again,

Esty