kornflake1@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

Cannot Pair QC35 II with Samsung Smart TV

I recently purchased the wireless headphones, I ran the updates immediately. I’ve read other posts of people with similar issues in the archive and tried the advised process with no success. I still receive the error. The TV lists the headphones but cannot connect. I am able to connect to my iPhone X but inconsistently. I did not have issues connecting to Google Assistant.

TV: 

Samsung - LED - Q60 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K U TV with HDR
Model: QN55Q60RAFXZA

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_F

Re: Cannot Pair QC35 II with Samsung Smart TV

Hey kornflake1,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience. Have you ever connected Bluetooth headphones/speakers to your TV before? Also, have you tried the standard troubleshooting including a reset and to clear the pairing list and try connecting again?

If anyone from the Community uses their QC35 II's with this model of Samsung TV, please comment on your findings!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
kornflake1@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

I did NOT intend to accept that as a solution yet! Sausage fingers... anyhoo, yes, we have paired it with a sound bar and yes, I tried the reset directions that I found, no luck yet!

joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

kornflake1@hotmail.comI am 'close'.  I have a Samsung QN55Q6DRA (Costco special 🙂 ).  I have had no issues hearing audio from the TV on my QC35ii (via BT).  I am also able to play audio on the TV via BT from my iPhone 7+.

kornflake1@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 18, 2020

Yeah, my only pairing issue is with the Samsung Smart TV, I was successful with my iPhone X and Google Assistant.

Whelp, I guess they’re getting returned! LOL. Pairing with the TV was the reason I purchased them (too many concerts in my day, I can’t hear the TV, haha) and if it had worked I would have purchased another set for my hubby. I am bummed, we have two other wired sets for work use. Oh well. Guess the tech isn’t quite there yet.