Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 15, 2020

Cannot Reset nor Connect to new devices QC 35 (broken button?)

Hello,

I recently bought a new phone and went to pair it with my QC 35s. Much to my dismay, I can't do it!

The headphones turn on and off just fine, but it seems the slide and hold functionality both to connect to new devices and to do a hard reset of the device list doesn't work at all. The slide part is still springy and doesn't feel physically broken. Does anyone have a recommendation on how to fix this? My QC 35s are useless now... 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Re: Cannot Reset nor Connect to new devices QC 35 (broken button?)

I feel like i am having the same issue. It started after I tried to download the latest firmwair for the headphones so I called customer service and after trying to help me reset once they gave up and tried to upsell me a new pair for the low price of $210. smh. its a shame. we spend our money on products from a company and they dont care enough to help fix issues that i'm sure they are aware of. 

Highlighted

Re: Cannot Reset nor Connect to new devices QC 35 (broken button?)

Hello Evanders and Stylz, 

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the Community! Sorry to read that you are both having some issues with the power button on your headset. 

Have you both ensured that there is nothing blocking this at all? If the issue still persists after this, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Stylz if your headset is outside of our one-year limited warranty, you will need to pay for any service options. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!