Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

Re: Using bose 700 Headphones via bluetooth on windows 10 for calls

Roundup of threads on Noise Cancelling NC 700 Headphones and PC Telephony and Call issues here:
https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Roundup-Threads-on-Noise-Cancelling-NC-700-He...

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Same issue here. Surface pro 2 and Bose 700NC bought in duty free so I can't even take them back. The surface laptop only has 1 USB slot so I don't want it used up by a third party USB dongle. Why is tehre not a Bose driver suit and applicationlike there is for Android\ios.

Sort it out!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

I dont think Bots are looking at Solved threads.. No response from the Moderators or any support agent in a long time

This is the last time I am buying a Bose product. Disappointment is a small word in this scenario. 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

I get everyone's frustration. I removed my answer as a solution. It's more of a work around. It was still helpful, but yeah, if that prevented Bose from loooking further it's unfortunate.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Re: Windows 10 and Bose 700

hi @Vicky_W  can you confirm what the proposed solution is please and whether bose will be fixing the issue? Thanks

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Re: Cannot hear calls on 700 NC on Surface Book 2 with Microsoft Teams Calls

Facing same issue myself . Has anyone found a solution . Also it does not connect automatically and discionnects . But cisco webex  calls  hardly connect and sometimes it does 

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

@saurabhrai 

Before I gave up, my sort-of-works config was:

Turn off BT on my phone, so the Bose headset only has a single connection.

Set the PC speakers on my Win10 machine to use anything execpt the Bose headset/headphones, again to work around the Bose headset.

Delete the Bose headset/headphones from your Win10 Settings BT page, and reconnect it.

Even with this, it's hit or miss in Teams (client app or webapp). 

I don't mess with the hardware buttons on the headset (muting, or whatever) when I'm on a call.

Basically, I'm back to using my Jabra Evolve 75 for telephony.  The Bose headphones are now just sitting in the air-travel bag -- they'll be returned if there is no fix by 

Sept 30.

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Atleast in India we  do not have a return option    on online  purchase  . Really feel cheated  . Any workaround from someone else  . Does Bose rep monitor  these posts ?

Highlighted

Hello saurabhrai, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

I am sorry that you are having issues returning your headset. I would highly advise speaking to the online retailer you purchased the headphones from or speaking to your local team here for more information. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

Re: Windows 10 and Bose 700

I've exactly the same issue on my surface book (generation 1)