NickDrouin
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

Re: Using bose 700 Headphones via bluetooth on windows 10 for calls

Roundup of threads on Noise Cancelling NC 700 Headphones and PC Telephony and Call issues here:
https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/Roundup-Threads-on-Noise-Cancelling-NC-700-He...

Neil MIdlane
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 28, 2019

Same issue here. Surface pro 2 and Bose 700NC bought in duty free so I can't even take them back. The surface laptop only has 1 USB slot so I don't want it used up by a third party USB dongle. Why is tehre not a Bose driver suit and applicationlike there is for Android\ios.

Sort it out!

Swapnils
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

I dont think Bots are looking at Solved threads.. No response from the Moderators or any support agent in a long time

This is the last time I am buying a Bose product. Disappointment is a small word in this scenario. 

Highlighted
mray
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 11, 2019

I get everyone's frustration. I removed my answer as a solution. It's more of a work around. It was still helpful, but yeah, if that prevented Bose from loooking further it's unfortunate.

subanp
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 16, 2019

Re: Windows 10 and Bose 700

hi @Vicky_W  can you confirm what the proposed solution is please and whether bose will be fixing the issue? Thanks

saurabhrai
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Re: Cannot hear calls on 700 NC on Surface Book 2 with Microsoft Teams Calls

Facing same issue myself . Has anyone found a solution . Also it does not connect automatically and discionnects . But cisco webex  calls  hardly connect and sometimes it does 

NickDrouin
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

@saurabhrai 

Before I gave up, my sort-of-works config was:

Turn off BT on my phone, so the Bose headset only has a single connection.

Set the PC speakers on my Win10 machine to use anything execpt the Bose headset/headphones, again to work around the Bose headset.

Delete the Bose headset/headphones from your Win10 Settings BT page, and reconnect it.

Even with this, it's hit or miss in Teams (client app or webapp). 

I don't mess with the hardware buttons on the headset (muting, or whatever) when I'm on a call.

Basically, I'm back to using my Jabra Evolve 75 for telephony.  The Bose headphones are now just sitting in the air-travel bag -- they'll be returned if there is no fix by 

Sept 30.

saurabhrai
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 9, 2019

Atleast in India we  do not have a return option    on online  purchase  . Really feel cheated  . Any workaround from someone else  . Does Bose rep monitor  these posts ?

Hello saurabhrai, 

Thanks for reaching out today. 

I am sorry that you are having issues returning your headset. I would highly advise speaking to the online retailer you purchased the headphones from or speaking to your local team here for more information. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

mastaCH
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 14, 2019

Re: Windows 10 and Bose 700

I've exactly the same issue on my surface book (generation 1)