Chris1234
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 7, 2019

Re: Cannot hear calls on 700 NC on Surface Book 2 with Microsoft Teams Calls

I have Thinkpad X1 with the exact same problem as described. Both in Skype for business and in Hangouts the sound cuts off after a couple of minutes but others can hear me. So it's not just related to Surface products. This needs to be resolved Bose.

rudidd
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 14, 2019

I have the same problem - HP Elitebook - WIndows 10 - sound in Webex stops after few minutes....

xavierTry
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Hi

I have a windows surface pro Also I take 700NC which works fine with iphone, but I try and try to add as device on my surface But no way still want to reach my Iphone so get iphone bluetooth off But stil not happy with surface . add it again and again So please help me (I worried a little because I am working in networking so I wonder how usual people do, may be there is nothing to think ... jusy make it as a kid do ...

so I  will appreciate a right process about bluetooth working fine with Windows surface (W10 of course)

swayknows
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 19, 2019

Re: Using bose 700 Headphones via bluetooth on windows 10 for calls

"
Press and hold the
 Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup.
Release the Power/Bluetooth button when the Bluetooth light blinks blue
"

This is the most unclear language you could possibly use. And seems to be absolutely bogus. 
Let me break down what you are saying. 

1) Press and hold the bluethooth button on the 700 headset while you are in the act of plugging in the headset.

2) when the bluetooth light blinks blue release.

Do you know what happens when you press and hold the bluetooth button on the 700 headset?
It instantly starts to blink blue.

Do you know what happens as soon as the USBC is plugged into the headset? The bluetooth light turns off and the 700 headset seems to go into a powered down charging mode. 

Is there some infinitesimally small timing window where this is supposed to actually work?

Mtenorio
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 15, 2019

Apparently there is no real solution for this problem at this time, I have the same problem I'm not able to hear people during a Microsoft Teams meeting on my Surface Book 2, I will like to know if Bose is looking into this problem that apparently has been detected for months now. These are expensive "top of the line" headphones and not being able to use them for the propose that I bought them is frustrating.

Hello Mtenorio,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the connection issues you are experiencing between your NC Headphones 700 and your Surface Book 2. This is still currently being investigated, but in the meantime, @Ashley_UK has mentioned some great steps that helped to resolve this issue. I'd recommend taking a look at page 8 of this thread where the steps are listed. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Martin Frenette
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Hi Charlotte,

Are you really suggesting to : "Install an old cheap external USB Bluetooth adapter " on all our MS Surface Book and Surface Laptop in order to use your premium headset?

Regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

Not at all! This was just a suggestion for a temporary fix whilst this is still being investigated by our team. The Bose Community offers a great platform for users to share their own experiences and to help each other out. 

Once we have any information regarding this, we will be sure to update you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Martin Frenette
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Thank you for clarifying this Charlotte.

Best regards,

Martin

xavierTry
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Hi all

sorry I haven’t read any post except the first one who say Cannot understand my talk or something like this 🙂

anyway I should say I am working In networking techno (don’t say anymore- but not working on computer techno Just used my surface for putty webex (the point I want use my boose 700) And some other stuff 

Ah yes I am not english 🙂 sorry for some difficulty to explain sometîme 

So I find out by trying another day the solution and this works fine with windows 10 on my surface pro

do not exactly what Ive done except I delete from Bluetooth device then make it again and take care of other windows open in reaction 

so don’t think just be a teenager opening  his Christmas new game and try one stuff then Another one At the end this works so don’t think too much 😉

Boose are the best one about confort 

it is a fact

about support well ... you don’t talk to Ccie but no needs of contract so don’t wait a pro  answer 🙂 :):)