Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Cannot hear other person with Bose NC 700

Hello,
I have an iPhone 8 as well as the Bose NC 700. For the past two days, whenever I call people, I'm not able to hear their voice. I've tried this with both Facetime and whatsapp. If I shut off the headphones, the speaker works fine and I can hear them. iOS also isn't likely causing the problem because I only updated my phone to it last night, and this problem had occurred before that. Music and videos play audio just fine, it's just those two apps. I've tried a reset as well as restarting my phone and disconnecting/reconnecting my device. At this point, it's starting to get really irritating and I'm very close to returning my headphones. Is there anything that can be done about this? I'm in the US. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cannot hear other person with Bose NC 700

Hi there @Jahnvi_B

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your NC700 headphones I'll do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend that you try clearing the pairing list on the headphones by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds. Then delete the pairing on the source device and re-pair. 

I would also recommend updating the firmware on the headphones as well. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions.

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!