Christina xMas
Participant
Registered since

Dec 24, 2019

Cannot use Bose 700 for meditation

This kinda sucks. I am going for my masters in psychology with a focus on meditation for helping people. The Bose 700 wireless turn off after ten minutes! I am deep in meditation on some tropical 🌴🧘🏼 island somewhere and BOOM they turn themselves off. How am I supposed to use the things if they are only good for ten minutes?

I am the average Jane. If I have a problem with something, everybody does. 

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Cannot use Bose 700 for meditation

Hello Cristina xMas, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry that you have been left dissatisfied with the motionless auto off feature of your product. 

We have in October 2019 released an update which can allow you to alter this setting from 10 minutes to 1 hour. To ensure that your headphones are up to date, please connect your headphones to a computer via USB and visit btu.bose.com which will provide you with full instructions on how to proceed.  Following this please visit the Bose Music App where in your product settings you can alter the auto-off. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!