Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Charging headphones 700 in. India

I am going to India with my iPad and Bose 700 headphones. The iPad can plug directly into Indian circuits and be charged without an adapter. Question is can the Bose be safely plugged into the iPad to be charged or will it be blown out. I think India is 220

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Charging headphones 700 in. India

Hello Gbeasley, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I would love to assist you with your query. 

I can confirm that if you are using the provided USB charging cable that has come provided with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, you should not experience any issues with charging your headphones in India. 

I hope this helps. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 21, 2019

Sorry to be repeating the question, but it sounds like I can plug the Bose via its usb cord into the iPad charger which will be plugged into an Indian electrical reception. Correct?

Highlighted

Hi Gbeasley, 

Thank you for your reply. 

In regards to your question, this should be fine. As long as your iPad charger is not a fast charger as this can cause damage to the battery in the NC700's. 

If you have any further questions please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.