Duckski44
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Compatible headphones

Hi, I need some help picking out headphones that are compatible with my 300 smart soundbar and 700 bass speaker.  If someone could suggest a wireless pair of Bose headphones I would really appreciate your help

Regards, Duckski44

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

4 REPLIES 4
Vicky_W

Re: Compatible headphones

Hey Duckski44, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. It's exciting to hear you have purchased our new Smart Soundbar 300. How do you like it so far? 

Our Bose SimpleSync technology allows you to pair your Bose Smart Soundbar 300 with compatible Bose products. Want to watch TV but not disturb anyone else? Pair your soundbar with selected Bose headphones for a personal TV listening experience. Want to listen to the same music in different rooms at the same time? Pair your soundbar with a selected Bose Bluetooth speaker to add more sound around the house.

See a full list of compatible products by clicking on that link. Do let me know if you have any other questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Duckski44
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your help regarding compatible head phones.  I love my new 300 smart soundbar!  It’s also paired with my Alexa unit,: all is good.

thanks

mike202
Participant
Registered since

Feb 2, 2021

Hi,

I also have a smart soundbar 300. I bought it so I could pair with some bluetooth headphones and not disturb others late in the evening whilst I watch a movie. From the list of compatible headphones shown on the Bose website and in your link above, I chose the QC 35 wireless 2 headphones. But I cannot connect the headphones!

I have used the Bose music app via my iPhone XR and although the soundbar is shown it won't pick up the headphones when I try to add it using group speaker option. Any ideas?

Vicky_W

@Mike2020, I am sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, are you going into the Bose Music app, setting up the soundbar as the selected device and then putting the QC35 into pairing mode before trying to group? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!