Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Connect / Disconeect constantly

The hearing aid constantly indicates to me that it connects and disconnects to devices, for example with the iPhone, with the Mac, with the PC. Listening normally, indicates "device disconnected" and 2 seconds later "device connected".
Device BOSE QuietComfort 35 Series II

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Connect / Disconeect constantly

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry you're having this experience. 

Am I correct in thinking that your QuietComfort 35 II keep disconnecting from your device?

Can you confirm any troubleshooting you have already attempted?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

i recently changed my phone to an iphone11. I cannot pair my headphones with it.  I have successfully connected my new phone to other devices but not the headphones. When i try to pair them it "looks" for the connection and then says "mobile device not found" . I have tried troubleshooting them, updating the software, pairing while both devices are connected to power and nothing has worked. My headphones are still paired with my ipad and work perfectly with it but nothing else. Any suggestions? 

Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

Correct, it constantly disconnects from devices and automatically reconnects. The hearing aid software is updated correctly.

Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

I have this problem too,it keeps randomly disconnecting/ connecting and it's quite annoying. I really don't know what causes this...