Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 30, 2019

Connected to two macbooks, no sound on 2nd one until turning bluetooth off on first

When I connect to two macbooks, play sounds on no. 1, then pause. Then play sounds on no. 2, media player says the music is playing, increase volume etc but no sound. As soon as I disable bluetooth on the first macbook, the music from the 2nd macbook starts coming through the headphones. 

Is there software updates? How can I update the headphones?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 30, 2019

Re: Connected to two macbooks, no sound on 2nd one until turning bluetooth off on first

BTW, it's bose 700's.

Highlighted

Re: Connected to two macbooks, no sound on 2nd one until turning bluetooth off on first

Hello, 

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with connecting your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 to your two MacBooks. 

So that I fully understand your situation, in order to play audio from your second connected laptop, you must remove the first connection all together? 

I would suggest that you attempt in updating your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Do let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.