Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Connecting Bose 700 headphone to in-flight entertainment system

I am considering buying a set of the Bose noise cancelling 700 headphone. Sorry for the naive question, but can it be used with the in-flight entertainment system on planes? Will I need to buy a 2-pin adapter for the connection point that is normally located on the seat's arm rest?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Connecting Bose 700 headphone to in-flight entertainment system

Author Accepted Answer selected by WWL

Hey @WWL,

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community!

Ultimately, this would depend on the airplane that you're traveling on. Some will have a single AUX jack, however, some airplanes may have the dual plug. For this, you would need an airline adapter. We do actually have an adapter available that is compatible with the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. This can be found HERE, or if you're located outside of the US, please reach out to local support to order one. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Connecting Bose 700 headphone to in-flight entertainment system

Author Accepted Answer selected by WWL

Hey @WWL,

Thanks for reaching out to the Bose Community!

Ultimately, this would depend on the airplane that you're traveling on. Some will have a single AUX jack, however, some airplanes may have the dual plug. For this, you would need an airline adapter. We do actually have an adapter available that is compatible with the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. This can be found HERE, or if you're located outside of the US, please reach out to local support to order one. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post