dhuesgen
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2020

Connection to iphone 12pro

i cannot connect my bose headphones to my iphone 12pro. I deleted the bose connect app and reinstalled it. It recognizes the headphones but won't connect, I am able to bluetooth connect to other devices, so this is only an issue with the bose headphone. What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Connection to iphone 12pro

@dhuesgenReset your headphones to factory settings, clear out ALL the bluetooth settings on your iPhone, turn both off and on and try re-pairing again.

P.S. - I don't work for Bose but they will want to know which Bose product you are referring to.

Sam_F

Hey @dhuesgen,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some difficulty pairing your headphones with your iPhone 12. As @joelirwin correctly states, could you let us know the headphones you are referring to?

Also, @joelirwin is correct in the recommendation of clearing all pairing history of the headphones and your iPhone 12. Also, are you saying you're having no issue connecting your headphones to other devices, or you're having no issue connecting other Bluetooth devices to your iPhone?

Finally, have you ensured your product is running the most up-to-date firmware HERE?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jwalsher@sbcglobal.net
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2020

I'm having the same problem with my bose comfort 30 headphones and my iPhone 12 pro.  Won't recognize the phone.

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi jwalsher,

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by @joelirwin and @Sam_F? If not, I would definitely recommend starting with these steps as they will help you get your headphones connected back to your phone!

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Troysumo
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2020

I’m having the same problem with my comfort2 head phones. I’ve tried all these steps. Followed the links. And still can’t connect. Does anyone have the answer yet?

RUCYERI2
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2021

You can reset all settings on iPhone and try to connect again. If no use. try to restart your device. And if the issue is caused by iPhone itself, you can use the repair tool like TunesKit to fix connection issue.