Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Crackling sound

I am having a lot of static sound in my Bose Quietcomfort wireless headphones lately. It’s like a crackling sound, and usually happens when I am lying down and using my headphones to watch TV through various streaming networks (Hulu, SciGo, DiscoveryGo, etc). I’ve tried powering down, and restarting them on a full charge but I still hear the crackling sound every night. Any ideas on how to fix?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Crackling sound

Hi there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with static on your QC35 II's. Let's see what I can do for you! 

I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on the headphones. You can do this by following the instructions outlined int he LINK HERE. Once complete, clear the pairing on your source devices and then reconnect. 

You could also try updating the headphones. I have included the LINK HERE to assist you with this as well. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!