Gecko72
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Deezer auto play

Hi,

I'm running Bose Quite Comfort 35II headphones with firmware 4.8.1 connected to iPhone 12mini on iOS14.3.

When my headphones are connected to my newly acquired iPhone, my Deezer app randomly starts (and stops) playback without me starting the Deezer app and playing or stopping songs.  The Deezer app is not even present in my active apps.  It just starts playing without any action from my end. 

Previously I used a Samsung Galaxy S10 android phone with Deezer on the same headphones and there was no such similar issue.

I'm located in Namibia.  I can't reproduce the issue at all.  Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Re: Deezer auto play

Hey Gecko72, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you are having this odd experience with your headset and Deezer. 

Can you please let us know if the issue only occurs with this Deezer application or all music services? Also if deleting the Deezer does the same issue occur with any other applications? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Gecko72
Participant
Registered since

Jan 27, 2021

Re: Deezer auto play

HI Hector_B,

Thanks for responding.  Currently I only experience it with Deezer app.  But then, I'm new to iPhone and have to set up Apple Music or any other music service and cannot therefor say for sure that it does not happen with other services. 

Also, I have not deleted the Deezer app to test this since, like I say, I don't have/use other music services.