Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

Difficulty connecting to computer

I’m having difficulty with my headphones. They are paired with my computer, however every time I turn my headphones on they say they are connecting over and over again. Then it tries to pair with my phone which I don’t want it to do. I bought these for work specifically to use with my computer. Any troubleshooting ideas is much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Difficulty connecting to computer

Hey @Rblack90,

Welcome to the Bose Community! I am sorry that you're experiencing some connection issues with your headphones.

Could you please confirm which headphones you have so that I can provide the most accurate information? If you're unsure, you can use our product finder.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

I am having the same issue. My bose QC35 headphones say " Connecting to Adam's Macbook pro" over and over again and then after about 1 minute it connects. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2020

I have the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II. I’ve been able to get my headphones to finally connect, however now when I’m doing video chats other people can hear me but I can’t hear anyone on the other end.

Highlighted

I am very sorry to hear this!

May I ask what platform you are using for video chats?
Can you also confirm the model of your computer and its software version?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!