MajsaM
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 19, 2019

Disable NC700 voice assistance

All is good with the new NC700! 
but please consider a feature in your upcoming updates to DISABLE the voice assistance button under the power button. I never use Siri or any other automated assistance! I do everything manually on my phone, and I know for sure I'm not the only one who does that. The tutor is located in an annoying location, and I accedently press it from time to time.

Cheers....

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Disable NC700 voice assistance

Hi @MajsaM and welcome to our Bose Community!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our headphones, and would be happy to pass this on for you! In the meantime, I would recommend that you bind the voice-assistant to a service you have not setup (e.g if you haven't setup the Google Voice Assistant) as this will not activate the assistant, and will simply prompt you to go the app instead. Although not a permanent solution, this may be less frustrating than accidentally activating something on the phone you use.

Please let me know if you or any other member of our Community have any suggestions!

Liam W - Community Support

rvchahal
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2019

Re: Disable NC700 voice assistance

Hi, 

I am facing same issue too with my NC700. The assistant button is placed at such location that I would hit it 90% of time. And I did not set up any assistant, still it is using Siri by default. This is very annoying because I never use and liked idea of digital assistant. 

Thanks

Ravi