Monis19
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 15, 2019

Disabled motion sensor still turns off

I have the app, have disabled the motion sensor and still it turns off after 20 min. Cannot meditate with them they are completely useless, who comes up with these things, clearly someone who doesn't know better. I'm returning these....useless

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bose 700 Headphones Auto Shut-Off

Hey Monis19, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that your headset still turns off after 20 minutes, let's look into this further. 

The length of the auto-off was adjusted in versions 1.2.11 and 1.31! To ensure that your headphones are up to date, I would recommend connecting them to a PC and visiting our online updater, then following the instructions to perform the update. 

If you have already updated the headphones, we can try to reset them to ensure that the update was correctly installed. You can perform a reset on the headset by following these steps below: 

• Disconnect all cables from your headphones
  • Connect the larger end of the USB charging cable to a wall charger or a computer that is powered on
  • On the headphones, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button while connecting the smaller end of the USB cable to the right earcup. The Power LED should quickly blink twice
  • Once connected, release the Power/Bluetooth button after two seconds.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.