Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

Do quiet comfort and quiet comfort2 have same ear cup size to replace foam pads?

I am looking to replace the foam on my ear-cups on Quiet Comfort earphones but generally only Quiet Comfort 2 are listed, will they fit?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Do quiet comfort and quiet comfort2 have same ear cup size to replace foam pads?

Hello filmdesign, 

Thanks for reaching out.

I can confirm the cushions for the QC35 II work with the QC35 I. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

Re: Do quiet comfort and quiet comfort2 have same ear cup size to replace foam pads?

The original QC's are QC 35's? I bought mine around 2002

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

The original QC's ? I bought mine around 2002 wondering if QC 2 have same ear cup size to replace foam pads?

Highlighted

@filmdesign, the original QC's use their own cushions, Give us a call to get replacements. You can find your local support team here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!