adrianortinez
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

During calls the receiver can't hear me properly (soundlink around ear headphones II)

Hi all,

During calls and WhatsApp voice messages the receiver can not hear my voice properly. In fact, my environment is better heard (like motorcycles, cars, other people..).

Is there any fix for that or it is normal? Should I change them? (still on warranty)

My exact product: https://www.bose.es/es_es/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-wireless-head...

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: During calls the receiver can't hear me properly (soundlink around ear headphones II)

Hey adrianortinez, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! Sorry to read that you are having some issues with your mic, I would love to assist you further. 

Let's start with testing the headset on a few different devices to see if the same audio issue persists.

I would also recommend that you update your headset, this can be done by connecting it to a PC via the USB charging cable, then heading to our online updater and following the on-screen instructions. 

Another step we can attempt is to perform a standard reset on the product by following these steps below: 

• Power off your product
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps. If any other users are having a similar issue please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
adrianortinez
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 15, 2020

Re: During calls the receiver can't hear me properly (soundlink around ear headphones II)

Hi @Hector_B ,

Thanks a lot for your quick and extensive response.

Apparently it has gained definition just actualizing. We'll see in the street with cars and stuff...

I'm very thankful for the help and time invested. 

Best regards,