Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

Ear phones not turning on

Hi there,

my Bose on ear wireless headphones won’t turn on. I have fully charged them, tried the trouble shooting hacks and nothing works. 

usually when I turn them on the woman’s voice tells me how much battery percent I am on.

there is nothing happening with them at all. I’ve had them about a year, use them mainly indoor.

any suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Re: Ear phones not turning on

Hello Stephdakers, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some power issues with your headset. 

Can you please let us know if you see any LED's on the headset when attempting to power it on? I would also like to know if you see any LED's when charging the headset? 

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information on this. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

So the LEDs come on when the charger is plugged in. 

but not when I turn the headphones on.

thanks 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

I’ve gone through and re read all the solutions/fixes... they are not working. I really need these headphones for tomorrow.... help?! 

Highlighted

Thanks for coming back to us @Stephdakers

I'm sorry to hear that troubleshooting has yet to resolve your issue. 

Have you tried a firmware update? We have found that a lot of users Have had improvement once they have updated. To do this, click the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and follow the onscreen instructions. let me know how you get on! 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

so they came on for 20 minutes and have now gone off again doing the same thing. They initially worked after doing the update now not working again!!

Highlighted

Can I please ask which region you are in Steph? I would like to confirm that the correct power source is being used?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

What do you mean what region? This has never happened with them before... they have always worked fine. Again today they are on 100% battery used them for 35 minutes and they have turned off again. Tried to turn them on. No LEDs coming on and had to plug them back into charge and the LEDs come on. For such an expensive product this is really, really poor quality!!! Can someone come back to me ASAP please. I use these most days for work and I need them to work or know what’s going on with them! Thanks 

Highlighted

Apologies, what we mean by this is can you please confirm your country of residence?

Many thanks.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

The UK 

Thanks