Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

Ear pieces got ripped off

My son ripped off my ear pieces off my headphones, I’m wondering I can get replacement pieces. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Ear pieces got ripped off

Author Accepted Answer selected by Megan1990

Hey @Megan1990,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community!

In order to assist you with the most accurate information, could you please confirm which headphones you have? If you are unsure, you can use our product finder.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by Megan1990

Hey @Megan1990,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community!

In order to assist you with the most accurate information, could you please confirm which headphones you have? If you are unsure, you can use our product finder.

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

I have the SoundTrue over the ear headphones. They are probably from 2015-2016. They came in the mint colour. 

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this. To get replacement ear cushions for your SoundTrue On-Ear headphones, please reach out to our local support team who will be happy to assist with this. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any further questions.