Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 20, 2020

Feature Request - Bose 700. Turn off voice prompts but keep on for incoming call contact info

Found a feature gap that I'd really like to see implemented.

As a user, I turn off the voice prompts because I don't want a ton of voice prompts every time I turn on the headphones, and besides, the disconnect/connect sounds are great (great job Bose sound designers!) I'm also not missing the battery level, because I can hold the side of the earcup if I need to know the battery level.

Only issue is, with voice prompts turned off, I don't get my contact names read out to me when they call in, which forces me to look at the phone prior to answering. I'd still like these to be read out if possible.

Anyone else who is missing this feature? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Feature Request - Bose 700. Turn off voice prompts but keep on for incoming call contact info

Hey mkov,

Thanks for posting and thank you for your feature suggestion! I will be more than happy to forward your request to our development team.

If you have anything further to add, please do get back to us and we'll be happy to assist. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!