Highlighted
Davoncci
Friendly Fanatic
  • 7
  • 3
  • 0
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

I used to be a Sony WH1000XM3 user and got frustrated with the call quality. Switched to Bose, but Bass and low end is lacking. We need an equalizer to adjust the sound to our preference. That has been one of my major gripes about this headphone and also considering retuning it. If it would be provided with a software update, I will keep the Headphones. It could be specifically tuned presets that doesn't deviate from the Bose signature sound, but also offers the option of a bass boost. Please, consider my appeal.

24 REPLIES 24
Moderator

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Hi Davoncci, 

 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback. 

 

I will pass this feedback onto our development team as a feature request. 

 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Kriszti
Audible Advocate
  • 2
  • 1
  • 0
Registered since

Aug 2, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)


Thanks! It would be great! It s crying for more bass. My return also depends on it. 

 

Cheers, 

K

 

@Hector_B wrote:

Hi Davoncci, 

 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback. 

 

I will pass this feedback onto our development team as a feature request. 

 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 


 

wlthomasjr43
Audible Advocate
  • 1
  • 4
  • 0
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

I love my Nose but the 700 desperately needs an equalizer. And me to those making this feature request.

wlthomasjr43
Audible Advocate
  • 1
  • 4
  • 0
Registered since

Aug 12, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Obviously that should be "Bose" and not "Nose". Typing on my phone.

Josh Chan
Audible Advocate
  • 4
  • 2
  • 0
Registered since

Sep 8, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Agreed. I also switched to the Bose 700 ANC from the WH-1000XM3 and the only thing I'm finding disappointing is that there is no EQ on the Bose Music App. Regarding the fact that the EQ on my phone isn't detailed enough. 

 

Would love to see this in the app!


@Davoncci wrote:

I used to be a Sony WH1000XM3 user and got frustrated with the call quality. Switched to Bose, but Bass and low end is lacking. We need an equalizer to adjust the sound to our preference. That has been one of my major gripes about this headphone and also considering retuning it. If it would be provided with a software update, I will keep the Headphones. It could be specifically tuned presets that doesn't deviate from the Bose signature sound, but also offers the option of a bass boost. Please, consider my appeal.


 

GorFex
Animated Arbiter
  • 29
  • 42
  • 1
Registered since

Dec 7, 2018

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

I just got mine yesterday. 

 

I am hoping that as the drivers burn in, the sound stage and bass will open up a bit.

 

Normally, I do a 12-hour burn in on my new headphones (plenty of YouTube videos for this), but becaues the **bleep** things power themselvse off automatically after 10 minutes, it's basically impossible to do it.

 

Anyway, yes, we need an EQ that we can control, and we also need to be able to disable the motion-senor auto shutoff feature.

 

I'm not looking forward to my headphones shutting off on me 30 minutes into my 6-hour flight tomorrow.  So dissappointed, but I digress.

Josh Chan
Audible Advocate
  • 4
  • 2
  • 0
Registered since

Sep 8, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Hi, 

 

I understand what you mean by the headphones turn off themselves. I would suggest putting them up somewhere like hang it and let it play. Just wiggle it a bit from time to time. This was what I did. Hope it helps! 


@GorFex wrote:

I just got mine yesterday. 

 

I am hoping that as the drivers burn in, the sound stage and bass will open up a bit.

 

Normally, I do a 12-hour burn in on my new headphones (plenty of YouTube videos for this), but becaues the **bleep** things power themselvse off automatically after 10 minutes, it's basically impossible to do it.

 

Anyway, yes, we need an EQ that we can control, and we also need to be able to disable the motion-senor auto shutoff feature.

 

I'm not looking forward to my headphones shutting off on me 30 minutes into my 6-hour flight tomorrow.  So dissappointed, but I digress.


 

noname5050
Audible Advocate
  • 2
  • 1
  • 0
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Could not agree more. Have always been a huge Bose fan. Sound quality is always amazing for the price but they need a way to adjust the sound to preference. I like extra bass and they REALLY lack in that area. EQ is not hard to make Bose........

Moderator

Re: Feature Request Bose NCH 700 (Equalizer)

Hello noname5050, 

 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

 

Thanks for your feedback, a feature request has been submitted to the team. 

 

Have a super day. 

 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W