mikesmvl
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

[Feature Request] - QC35 Choose connection priority

Hi there,

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love my QC 35s. The noise cancelling is unparalleled and the sound quality is great. 

I only have one gripe that I believe can be easily fixed through software. I work with multiple phones and computers everyday and have them all connected to the Bose Connect app. I would greatly appreciate if there was a feature to allow us users to select the connection priority when the headset is turned on. At the moment, I believe it tries to connect to the most recent device it was connected too, and it takes some time until it tries other ones on the list of devices. If I could specify the order, it would save a minute or two every time I turn on the headphones. A minute or two might not seem like a lot, but somedays it adds up and creates a little annoyance. Furthermore, sometimes the order is important. For example, if I am next to my desktop, laptop and phone, I sometimes want my laptop and phone to be connected, but the opposite happens; the desktop connects first and being that it is Windows, I cannot remove the connection through the Bose Connect app and have to manually go and disconnect my headphones from the machine. 

I hope my explanations are clear as I am rushing writing this to have time to get other work done.

Best,

Mikael 

1 REPLY 1

Re: [Feature Request] - QC35 Choose connection priority

Hello Mikael, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

This sounds like a great feature and I can certainly pass it onto the development team for consideration for you. 

Have a great day. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support