Contributor
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Feature Request - Study Mode! (White/brown/pink noise, no auto-ff!)

I have the 700, and i found myself being distracted by the fact that i have to play something to keep the Noise cancelling on. I know i could change it in the app, but i dont want to accidentally forget and then leave them on and coming back to dead headset. I usually play classical or 'relaxing 'sounds. I think it would be a neat feature to have a study mode, where the headset dont turn off, and you can choose white noise,brown noise, and different levels . I also code, and for that i usually dont mind background music, but when reading with how loud a home can be during study/school , i think this would be an interesting thing to explore and include in the app. Now that we are remote everything and home everything during this time it would probably be a nice feature.

(and yeah probably go to to youtube and do all this and change settings. )

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feature Request - Study Mode! (White/brown/pink noise, no auto-ff!)

Hi Drops77,

Thank you very much for your feature request! This will be passed onto the development team 😊

Have a great day.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!