Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 17, 2019

Re: Connection issues Bose NCH 700

Crackles go away if you:

1. Make sure headphones only connect to one device.

2. Turn off everything that also has Blue Tooth. Must do room sweep to check nothing else is connected or emitting a signal.

3. Android phone ASUS Zenfone 3 must not be near you if on Zoom video,  place 1.5 - 2m away. (but it's ok on Whats App call). 

4. Use the 5Ghz wifi network (just for BOSE 700) and other headphone users on 2.4Ghz. OR vice versa If you are in same room as another BOSE headphone user wife using a laptop with BOSE QC35, even hard wired causes interference but not on different Wifi channels.

However all that said the BOSE 700's are very comfortable.
Bit of a pain I live in an apartment, there are people above and below me, I hope they purchase a different brand.  

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: Connection issues Bose NCH 700

Mr J's solution seems like an unacceptable process to get a pair of "high end" headphones to work correctly. This is definitely a Bose issue as a I have a $50 pair off amazon which has no stuttering issues. https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Cancelling-Headphones-Bluetooth-Cellphone/dp/B075CBHN9M I'd recommend these over bose any day until they fix their integration with mac. I'm returning these instead of waiting for a fix because I don't trust Bose understands how to fix the issue