Firmware Update Tips when using Bose Connect
07-26-2017 12:40 PM
Message 1 of 46
For best results, please follow these steps to ensure your headphones stay connected to the phone or tablet running the Bose Connect app.
- Charge your headphones to 100% before you install updates
- Disconnect your headphones from the charger, make sure it is on, and place it beside your phone or tablet.
- Use the Bose Connect app Settings to set auto off to NEVER. You can put it back to your preferred setting after the update.
- Keep the Bose Connect app in the foreground on your phone or tablet. It's okay if it's running in the background but if you close it or force-quit this update will have to start over when you start the app again.
- Keep your headphones beside the phone or tablet during the update. This can take up to an hour in total. We're doing this to maintain a good connection. Otherwise, you could walk out of range or encounter interference that can break the connection and force the process to restart.
- Check back after an hour to see if the update has completed.
Search by Labels: